The MACH4000 series of high density managed switches is capable of providing as many as 48 Gigabit ports and three 10-Gigabit ports. Each model comes standard with over 8 to 16 ports and can be configured with as many as 32 additional ports. MACH4000 has five models that allow either two or four hot-swappable media modules.
Designed specifically for automation networks, the MACH4000 switches are compact and extremely robust.
- Future-proof backbone solutions, due to large bandwidth and effective layer 2 and layer 3 routing functions
- Application flexibility, owing to hot-swappable media modules (including efficient powering of devices via PoE)
- Fast redundancy methods guarantee maximum network availability
- Highest level of data security, with numerous security mechanisms
- Five different versions with high Gigabit Ethernet port density (10/100/1000 BASE-TX) and – depending on the individual model – additional 10 Gigabit interfaces (10000 BASE-FX)
- Convenient network administration using Industrial HiVision management software from Hirschmann
- Robust and compact housing (480 x 88 x 435 mm)
- High resistance to shock, vibration and electromagnetic interference
- Industry-specific approvals
- Operating temperature range from 0°C to +60°C
- IP20 protection rating
- USB interface for ACA auto-configuration adapter
- Can be ideally combined with all switches, routers and access points from Hirschmann, and with Ethernet cable